Maris Permanent Boom is an extremely durable, low maintenance oil spill boom designed for permanent installation in harbors, tidal inlets, dams, hydroelectric plants, lagoons, docks, piers, oil rigs, vessels and other facilities where spills are possible.
- Heavy duty, high strength, PVC-coated polyester conveyor belting membrane.
- Marine growth and UV inhibitors for years of low maintenance, 24 hour per day protection.
- High visibility, unsinkable rotary molded polyethylene floats filled with closed cell urethane foam.
- ASTM or Universal style marine grade aluminum boom connectors to mate with existing inventories.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware.