Maris Oil Spill Response Kits Maris Spill Kits are designed to cope many types of oil and chemical spillages, from ports, harbors, ships, shipyards, heavy industrial plants to small engineering workshops.
Since the IMO resolution of April 1995, oil spill equipment has to be on board of every vessel. Maris Environmental helps you meet the requirements against the best possible price.
Maris Oil Spill Kit is a marine oil spill response measure designed to be deployed easily and effectively, in conjunction with each ships response plan, as required by the IMO and OPA ’90. The sorbents included in the Oil Spill Kit are produced in a variety of forms which absorb up to 19 times their own weight, for spill control, cleaning, maintenance, marine and other applications.
• 1 pcs 1100L Plastic Container, Dimension: 135cm x 121cm x 107cm (HxWxD)
• 400 pcs Oil Absorbent Pads 40cm x 50cm
• 200 pcs Universal Absorbent Pads 40cm x 50cm
• 20 pcs Oil Absorbent Pillow 23Ccm x 23cm
• 30 pcs Oil Absorbent Socks 8cm x 120cm
• 20 pcs Oil Absorbent Pillow 45cm x 45cm
• 8 pcs Oil Absorbent Booms 13cm x 300cm
• 10 kg Oil Absorbent Granul
- 20 pcs Disposal Bags
- 20 pcs Cable Ties
- 6 pair Nitrile Gloves
- 6 pcs Splash Goggles
- 12 pcs Masks (Particle)
- 6 pcs Disposable Protection Suits
- 6 pair Safety Boots
- 4 pcs Shovels (Non-Spark)
- 4 pcs Buckets
- 3 pcs Disposal Sacks (1000 liters)